Generally speaking, there are no technical issues with updating tutorial completions - the process is very reliable. Mostly, when tutorial completions are not updated it's because a condition wasn't met in the process.
Things might be delayed if the publisher is having issues in their system and unfortunately, we cannot predict such incidents.
- Tutorial completions will count if:
- The game was downloaded with your link
- A new account was registered (by registering a unique email address)
- There was no previous installation of the game on the device (or there was a complete removal of it before using your link, including user data)
- The tutorial was actually completed
- If the download is made on a mobile device, the link should be opened with Chrome
- Mobile tutorial completions might take a little longer to update in your 'Campaign Overview' than PC completions
- A user can register a new email address to download the game, but they will also need to first uninstall it fully from their device without saving user data, and make sure to avoid linking their Twitch account if they've done it before, for their progress to count toward your goal
- In general, when you start the campaign, it might take a bit of time for the 'Campaign Overview' to update with the current progress. Give it some time!
In case you are getting repeated reports from viewers that they either completed the campaign, made it to level 10 or didn't receive rewards for completing the tutorial or reaching level 10 (when applicable as part of the deployment), while meeting the above conditions, please contact us.
We would usually need the in-game User IDs of the reporting viewers (available in the account settings of the Plarium Play Launcher and in-game). Other than those, any indication of them finishing the tutorial\ reaching level 10 while still experiencing one of the above issues would help (so a screenshot showing their level or current progress, etc).
In case you haven't found the answer to your question please use this form