If for some reason you would like to close your account, here is an overview and explanation of the process along with additional information regarding current known limitations and scenarios
- Please refer to the closing notes in this article prior to submitting any deletion request for an individual / linked account.
- When you delete an account, all linked accounts will also be deleted so be mindful of that if you have multiple accounts
How do I close my account?
- Navigate to your channel settings page
- Go to the Security tab
- Click "Close my account" and click "Yes" on the pop-up
- Fill out the requested information
- The username, email address, and JWT Token of your account can be found on the channel settings page
- Don't share your JWT and Overlay tokens with anyone, with the exception of sharing them with our support team when needed. These tokens are considered private information and having them exposed can compromise your account's security.
- Once you provide all of that data including a reason for closure, and press "Close my account", the window closes and the request is submitted.
- After the deletion request is submitted, the account should be closed within the next 48 hours.
- Unlinking an account is not currently possible, there's no way of removing an account from another account. The only way to do it is by deleting the account, which will also delete all other linked accounts.
If for some reason you're not able to submit the form because you see an error you can simply reach out to us via this form, asking us to close your account.
Be sure to provide the same information requested by the form.
Reason for closure:
Error when using the closure form (if applicable):
With that, we will submit a request to have the account deleted.