Sometimes the Chatbot stops working for an unknown reason but we have some troubleshooting steps that can help you solve the issue most of the times.
In order to start the process of troubleshooting on your own, try out some of these steps on your own, before filling out a support ticket.
- Logout from your dashboard and login again with your Twitch account
- Part the bot from your channel and make it join again:
- Go to your dashboard > Part Channel > Join Channel
- Make sure your bot is a moderator of your channel:
- Type /mod StreamElements in your Twitch chat
- Make sure the StreamElements is not banned
- Type /unban StreamElements
If you're using a custom bot account:
Try changing the bot account name back to StreamElements, as the session for your bot account might have expired
Go to the OBS Activity Feed dock menu > Stream Settings > Custom bot name and change it back to StreamElements
You can also reconnect the bot account from this menu and try the custom bot name again.
If none of this works, our support team will always be happy to assist!
To create a ticket, please submit a ticket through this form