Pick the Mirror option in the app and you will
see the mirror URL (if on WiFi) and USB*, if available:
Mirror to OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)
• Download and Install the video source plugin
• Enter the mirroring url (tcp://) to the OBS video source plugin
(computer has to be on same network)
• The mirroring should start when you begin the stream in OBS
Mirror (and record) with VLC Media Player
• Open VLC and go to File menu and select Open Network
• Type in the url (tcp://) and click Open (computer has to be on same network)
To record a video:
• Windows users: open View menu and select Advanced controls.
You should now have a record button on the control bar.
• Linux/MacOS users: open Playback menu, and the Record option will be there.
• Use the Record button/option to start/stop a recording.
Video will be saved in your default Videos folder.
How to Mirror over USB (*Pro users)
USB connections are possible via a program called "Android Debug Bridge", or ADB.
• First, on your device, make sure "USB debugging" is enabled. If you have never done this before, there are a lot of guides online.
Just Google it, here is an article and here is a Video
Windows Users: If turning on USB debugging doesnt do anything,
you also need to install the drivers for your phone.
Try this auto installer: http://adbdriver.com/upload/adbdriver.zip,
or check the Android website for links:
• On your computer, download and run the following setup package
which contains the ADB program for your operating system (OS)
and a helper script.
Unzip and run setup_usb inside.
You have to run setup_usb every time you plug in the phone.