(scroll down for overlay setup guide)
StreamElements is the ultimate platform for streamers, a powerhouse of interconnected tools made to enhance your stream. StreamElements is cloud-based, so your stream setup can be launched from anywhere, on any device.
• Overlay Manager: Manage all your graphics with ease, and load them in your OBS\Xsplit from a single source and one click
• Tipping: get paid for streaming, increase revenue with tipping presets and a beautiful tipping page
• Alerts: Visualize your tips, cheers, subscribers, followers and hosts to get your viewers psyched!
• Loyalty: Turn viewers into fans and build a community. Loyalty points are awarded for watching and can be spent on games, your stream store, contests and giveaways.
• ChatBot: StreamElements Chatbot includes commands, modules, timers and spam filters and is fully integrated with the StreamElements Loyalty system
• Superthemes: dozens of stunning, ready to stream overlay packages are at your disposal. Use them as they are, or customize to make them your own
• Stream reports: Become a better streamer with data. After each stream, a report full of nifty data is waiting in your inbox after each stream
Setting up your Overlay with StreamElements is quick and simple. In case you need help, here is a guide to help you with the initial setup, we also have a video version:
1. Get latest version of OBS Studio (Xsplit instructions are listed below).
2. Go to your Overlay Manager and create a new overlay.
3. Click Save followed by Launch Overlay.
4. Copy the URL.
5. On OBS Studio, Add Source, Browser Source (see image or watch video).
6. Paste URL, insert Width 1920 Height 1080.
7. Mark with V “Shutdown source when not visible”.
8. Click “Ok” and that’s it, you’re good to go!
• When you edit an overlay and click ‘Save’ it will update the overlay automatically on OBS.
1. Click add a webpage (copy URL is the same as OBS instructions)
2. Paste the link
Add a new webpage and paste the link
3. Right-click the link and set resolution according to your screen size. We recommended checking “keep source in memory” for faster loading.
4. Close the settings page by clicking anywhere on the screen.
5. Resize the window according to your screen, and that’s it, you’re good to go.
Right click the link to set resolution, dont forget to check “keep source in memory”
Now that you are done with basic setup, watch this video to learn how to use Overlay Manager to the fullest: