To move/add points you have two options. You can either do it from the dashboard or with a chatbot command. However, watch time needs to be adjusted from the dashboard. You also need to either have access to the streamer's dashboard or be a moderator/super moderator to be able to use the chatbot command.
- Navigate to Loyalty > Leaderboard
- In the "Current" tab, search for the old username and press enter. You will notice that the example shows that the user StreamElements has 60 points
- Close the pop-out and click "Give points"
- Enter the new username, give them the same amount of points and press "Submit"
- Repeat the same process for the "All time" and "Watch time" tabs.
Note: The "Watch time" tab will show "Give minutes" instead of "Give points"
- And done! You can also remove the points for the old username by following the same process but entering the old username when "giving" points/minutes.
- Make sure the !addpoints command is enabled and with the correct User level permissions
- Use !addpoints <newusername> <points>
- You can use the same command with the old username to remove the points from the old username